Sunday 30 August 2015

Night Scholar OSTs

Scholar Who Walks The Night is fast catching up to being one of the dramas which house my favourite OST album! They've released up to part 5 so far and I absolutely love at least three of them. The other two are pretty good too, they just haven't gotten to the listen-on-repeat stage hahaha.

Apart from the songs themselves the album covers are beautiful!!! To the extent that I can find myself just staring at it throughout the entire song ... part 1 and 5 are my favourites!




My other favourite OST albums are from: Gu Family Book, Master's Sun, City Hunter and You Who Came From The Stars. I don't watch many historical dramas, so it's interesting how both Gu Family Book and Night Scholar are up there. I haven't particularly noticed before but are historical OSTs different? Maybe that could explain why ...

I've got part 5 on repeat now since it played at the end of the latest episode ... check them out you won't regret it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave a comment! :)