Saturday 22 August 2015

Night Scholar: Good-looking Coffin Vampire!

Anyone who's gotten through a decent amount of this drama would have witnessed numerous vampire transformations - the formula seems to be pale skin, pointed canines, red pupils and red (preferably blood-dripping) lips. Oh and we can't forget the eyeliner.

But the latest vampire transformation seems to be a little different ...


Episode 13 spoilers below!

Poor Hakyoung claimed that he was solely responsible for the uprising against Gwi during the Crown Prince's marriage banquet, and gets bitten by Gwi as a result. The emotion buried within the true meaning behind his last words and the weight it carries on the Crown Prince and their friendship makes an incredibly touching scene.

Human Hakyoung. Before the vampire transformation.

Vampire Hakyoung. OMG.

More Vampire Hakyoung. Is this really the same person???
Did you notice anything? Apart from what a good looking vampire Hakyoung makes?!?! I know I wasn't the only viewer who got wowed when he sat up in that coffin. How did he suddenly become so good looking? He let his hair down and got the 'vampire makeup treatment'. I couldn't figure anything else out.

BUT it was only when I read the comments that I realised this vampire got some special treatment ... he lost his moustache and beard!! Why I wasn't able to notice that myself - I have no idea. Nonetheless Hakyoung is a definite plus to our host of good looking vampires Gwi and Sung Yeol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave a comment! :)